October 7-13

It was fun being with family last week. I stole the white vases from Brianna's and Jacobs wedding that were in the storage room and added them to my fall decor. They look so cute!
This week was good for Paul and I for school and work. Wednesday I went to the RS activity and we made wood signs. Paul helped me pick out this laundry idea before I went. I think it turned out pretty good!
Thursday we went to this really nice dinner to say thank you to the people who donated scholarship money to the school. Paul was honored as a scholarship recipient. 
They had a quartet playing and one of the violinists was listed on the program as Lauren Palfryman. I bet we are related! 
Saturday we went to the temple and out to lunch before work. That night we decorated some small pumpkins for our doorstep. They turned out really cute!
That was it for us. Love you guys!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 4-20

October 21- 27

Dec 31, 2018- January 6, 2019