October 28 - November 3 2019

This week was fun! We celebrated Paul on Tuesday. Thursday was Halloween and I dressed up as a scarecrow for work. Everyone thought my costume was the coolest. I got a ton of compliments from my coworkers, people who came into court, and Paul.






Friday I went straight to the temple from work to attend James' endowment. I made it just in time! Thanks for saving seats for us late-comers. And thanks for dinner at Red Iguana.
Saturday Mom, Brianna, Lizzy, and I looked around at foothill village for moms wedding outfit, toys for the grandkids, and stuff for dinner on Sunday. We stopped by for lunch at honest eatery where Ben made us yummy food. Eliza and Caitlin joined us for lunch. Brianna and I went together to Mykael's bachelorette party at Eliza's house. Sierra threw it and it was super fun! We played games, had food, and won prizes. The decorations were super cute too. After the party I dropped Brianna off at the house and went to pick up Paul in North salt lake. We played games with his family until midnight. I got a headache so we just went to bed when we got back to the house. 
Sunday, we went to stake conference. After that we played games and hung out until Lizzy's baby blessing. Jacob did a great job. They are such a cute little family. Then we had dinner. Jacob and Brianna's friends came over as well as Brianna's family. It was nice to be together to celebrate little Lizzy. 
Paul drove back to Logan after the blessing for his test the next day. It made me sad. Brianna and mom (and Ben) let me hold Lizzy for an hour and a half after Paul left. She was so asleep! Haha she was totally relaxed. Holding her helped me feel soothed myself! I eventually let Ben hold her. That's when she started pooping and crying so Ben didn't hold her for very long. Sorry Ben.
We did scripture study after that. And that was our week. We love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 4-20

October 21- 27

Dec 31, 2018- January 6, 2019