November 4-10

What a fun week! We started the week out great with a grueling game of tennis between Dad, Andrew, Sierra, and me. I won't say who won, it doesn't matter. 
Afterwards, Sierra and I got our nails done for the wedding. Then we went shopping with Mom, Brianna, and Lizzy. I helped mom find the perfect blouse to go with her skirt for the wedding. Everyone got some fun accessories for the wedding as well. Afterwards we got ready and went to the wedding dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. They served chicken cordon bleu and yummy cheesecake. There were some fun stories told about Peter and Mykael. It was a lovely evening. Afterwards, Andrew, Sierra, Tate, Staci, Ben, Eliza, Paul and I went to see the movie JoJo Rabbit. It's a indi movie about WWII. Paul and I really liked it.
Tuesday, everyone cleaned up and got ready for the temple. Brother Mangelson gave a great talk on how to have a successful marriage before sealing Peter and Mykael. The pictures afterwards were great. We didn't have to compete with any other families and we used the shady side of the temple to avoid staring into the sun, so that was nice. Mykael looked gorgeous and the weather was very clear and sunny. After pictures, we went to lunch at the lion house and had a relaxed afternoon before the reception at 6. It was also at the JSB. They had beautiful table settings and a great 1920's vibe. For their guest book they used Polaroids, which was so fun! Paul and I left a little early because we had to get back to Logan that night. 
Wednesday, my boss told me that they are going to start having me work full time starting in December! I'm super excited about it. I get to learn a ton more and get my own cubical to decorate and stuff :) Paul's mentor from his internship last summer came up from BYU to USU to lecture and invited Paul and me to dinner. It was fun to have dinner and talk about grad school and network. 
The rest of the week was just work. Tonight we had Paul's brother, Adam, over for dinner and games. They were not nice to me in Phase 10. I lost with 300 points and Paul won. 
That was us this week. Love you all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 4-20

October 21- 27

Dec 31, 2018- January 6, 2019